Our mobile tide software covers the entire United State’s Coastline split out by specific regions on the US Coastline. This allows us to overlay satellite imagery and pinpoint tides stations specifically designed for fishermen and boaters using the actual area they are fishing and boating.
Popular features included in our Android and iPhone App Tide software:
- Advanced tide graphs allow for you to judge the level of water movement for optimal fishing between high and low tide.
- Ability to forecast tides from NOAA by setting date and period for any of the tidal stations for the entire region.
- When GPS is available auto-locate your position and zoom to the map for surrounding NOAA tide stations closest to you.
- Included is the ability to zoom and view satellite imagery for fishing ground characteristics while comparing with tide movement.
- Android Versions also includes optional Pro features like: Current and weather forecasts, satellite weather and photo sharing.
We are avid watermen, so we wanted tide charts specific to the area we are in and satellite imagery specific to that area. Our tide apps also pinpoint your GPS location to show you the closest tide stations and satellite imagery.
We are proud that fishermen and boaters have set our satellite based tide tables as the industry standard in this tide chart display technology and we invite you to try our tide software for your Android device.
Visit the iPhone App Store for the latest software:
Visit the Google Play Store for the latest software:
- Stations found in our Florida Tide Tables edition.
- Stations found in our Northeastern Tide Tables edition.
- Stations found in our Gulf of Mexico Tide Tables edition including Texas tides Stations, Lousiana tides Stations, Mississippi tides Stations, Alabama tides Stations, and Florida tides Stations.
- Stations found in our West Coast Tide Tables edition including Oregon tide tables, California tide tables, and Washington State tide tables.
- Stations found in our Chesapeake, Eastern Shore & Tidewater Tide Tables edition including Maryland Tide Charts, Virginia Tide Charts, Washington D.C. Tide Tables.
- Stations found in our Southeastern U.S. edition including Georgia tides, South Carolina tides, North Carolina tides and Virginia tide tables.
- Stations found in our Alaska edition including portions of British Columbia, Canada.
- Stations found in our Caribbean Tides edition including Bermuda, Bahamas, Cuba, Bahia de Cienfuegos, Jamaica, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Lesser Antilles, Virgin Islands, St. Croix Island, St. Thomas Island, St. Johns Island and the Florida coastline.